Monday, March 05, 2007

Sleepless In Penang

I'm not sure why but I just can't shut my eyes to prepare for another big day next morning. I'm sure its not the caffeine.

Maybe its my internal clock which has been screwed up for the past 2 weeks. Maybe its the thought of another black Monday. Maybe its the cleanliness of my room after a super long period of unkeptness. Or maybe its thought of the many other housekeeping stuff which I can still tidy up and embark upon.

A colleague of mine recently went for a course of feng shui with an insightful revelation on the cause of his bad dreams. Should I also do likewise to my room to improve my luck in career, finance, and perhaps love?

Speaking of love, when do you know if a person is still within grasp, or have been out of your reach? When do you know to stop pursuing, and let things be? Is it when the other person is super secretive about revealing her group of friends she hang out with? Or when previously agreed upon plans are suddenly altered, mistakenly or not. or is it when the conversations start to turn from personal to just civil? Or is it when instant messengers are never turned on whenever you're online? Or is it when countless invitations are being turned down politely?

Conversely, when do you know if a friendship has the spark to turn into something more meaningful? Is it when you can converse the whole night away with each other until you miss the ride home? Is it when you preplan a birthday celebration weeks in advance? Which is more important? Common interest, and personality, or personal values of a person?

Hahah.... these are some open ended question I'm not really expecting for an answer anytime soon. Here's hoping that life's path will let me stumble upon some answers along the way.

6 Comments:

Blogger Xweing said...

Hahaha... you and Jules so easy to guess one lah...

3:30 PM  
Blogger leonardlcy said...

Hahah... That's because you know al ot about my personal stuff la. I think only a few knows...

Anyways not many people read my blog so this will still be semi private. hahah...

11:48 PM  
Blogger Xweing said...

I finally remembered the word I wanted to replace "easy to guess".

It's "predictable"... hahahaha

11:57 AM  
Blogger leonardlcy said...

Yeah... we use to much of synopsys already. so "performance, productivity, predictability" is in the blood....

4:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Everyday i pray to God to so that i can talk to Fate

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your insomnia is caused by too much mind boggling thoughts....

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home