Friday, March 16, 2007

Alarm Call

I don't know had gotten into me today but I decided to call in for Fly FM's alarm call and managed to get through! So after chatting with the phone call handler gal which sound like Asha Gill, she asked me to hang up and the station will give me a call in like 5 seconds.

So, I waited and waited for Fly FM to call me back but they never did, until I decided to call in again and only then I found out my blunder - instead of giving out my phone number, I gave out the friend's phone number that needs a wake up call. hahah....So in the end, I think the whole thing was called off. Hopefully the other person din get frighten with all the weird phone numbers in the early morning. Anyways, at least the song I requested came thru, at 7.30 that is... Kaiser Chiefs rulez!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Xweing said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ALMOST ON AIR ON FLY.FM!!!!!!!!

But I din pick up the phone coz I was in a great rush this morning.. no wonder so many 03-8XXXXXXX numbers lah... lol!

But thanks dude for TRYING to wake me up!!! Hahahahhahaha~

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home