Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Happiness is ...

I was awaken this morning by the sound of a sobbing girl. No this is not a ghost story. It's actually the radio station airing the grievance of a broken hearted girl. Fly FM had introduced this program called "Fix It" since around a month or two ago. But sometimes I think that things can get a little out of hand for the DJs to manage.
A lack of vocabulary and a hyena-like laughter does not a good shrink make. Anyways, its sad to see how they turn an OK situation into an even bigger mess. The situation that was to be "fix"ed is quite simple. A guy and a gal had a time out and the gal wanted to reconcile over the phone. But I guess even the DJs werent perepared for what happened next - the guy actually broke up with the gal over the phone... Kesian the girl...

Anyways, my day improved after a few smooth sailing events:- my Citibank credit card just got approved, and my work ran fine the first time it was set up (can kena nombor man...). But the best part was the movie I managed to catch coz of the smooth run. The words "you gotta dream, you gotta protect it" really got me thinking, coz normally you'll say "you gotta treasure it, or strive for it", but never protect it. Although selfish-sounding, Will Smith's explanation of the phrase does make sense. The movie does have its share of cliches and improbrable event (like how he manages to recover all the 3 stolen medical devices he's supposed to sell), but still its a nice and inspiring movie to lift my spirits up and look ahead to another hectic day tommorow.

May everyone be well and happy.

4 Comments:

Blogger sutanrii-ju said...

inspirational movie only have a short term effect on you if u dont have strong will and determination.

1:45 AM  
Blogger leonardlcy said...

Well said dude... I was just thinking about that.

2:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sutanrii...you can write well

4:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And im not complimenting you just because your nickname sounds like a girl's. I know who you are!!!

Keep up your blog!!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home