Friday, March 23, 2007

Imagination

"You look like care bear!", a colleague of mine suddenly blurted out during lunch today. I was stunned for a moment. I would never have imagined myself as care bear, butwhat the heck, at least that's better than being narrowed down as hermit the frog...

Admittedly or not, sometimes you just couldn't help yourself but to equate a person's facial features to certain characters. I have friends who looks like jar jar binks, like shaggy in scooby doo, wolverine etc, (I shall not name them lest reprisals comes smoothly. hahah...).

When I was younger, I used to imagine numbers having a certain colour attached to them. And I still do now. Three is always a yellowish orange tinge, two is purplish red, six is dark green, seven in dark blue etc... Does anyone also have this "colour your numbers" syndrome?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home