Thursday, March 22, 2007

System Reset

This morning I woke up with the weird feeling of living on the wrong timespace. The songs on Fly FM sound weird... Good Charlotte's I just wanna live, Jojo's too little too late... Aren't these supposed to be hits 2-3 months ago??? And just As I was getting ready to jot doewn the whole song list for the blog, the list changed to the present era gain - Gwen's Sweet Escape, This Ain'a A scene etc... Hmm... Was wondering, is there a slip in the Matrix? , and time just turned back for 3 months?

Speaking about this, I recently had not 1, but 2 deja vu's. The first one happened when I was in Guardian with a colleague, and she mentioned to check on a peach body bath at a certain aisle. I'm certain I dreamnt of this or experirence this before. The second one was when I was sending my car over to Honda's service centre in Jalan Sg. Pinang. The sights and sound at a particular moment just seems so familiar, yet I have never been there before.

What's happening to me???...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home