Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Genting - City of Entertainment

Someone commented that the highland felt like being watched over by a pair of eyes. I have the same feeling. Whenever I reached the peak, a queasy feeling of uneasiness will just hit me. This, coupled with the fact that the bus driver took his own sweet time to meander through every single federal roads instead of taking the highway, left me with a slightly bad aftertaste of the whole trip. Nevertheless, the bunch of people we went with did thin the thick air of hopelessness which I have always associated Genting with. Although a short trip, I actually did many firsts in this trip. 1) First time gambled using chips instead of the slot machine. 2) First time watching a movie in a cineplex on an OSIM massage chair. 3) First time sang karaoke in genting. 4) First time riding on the spinner and Superman.


HELP!!!! I CANNOT POST PICTURES!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fang Fang said...

hey, your Add Image button not functioning?

9:45 PM  
Blogger leonardlcy said...

Nope, not functioning then. But works already now.

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home